Monday, August 24, 2009

Miss India Ekta Chaudhary Fails in Miss Universe

Miss Ekta Chaudhary didnt even qualify in the top 15 of the Miss Universe Pageant. I dont blame her. I knew this would happen. How?

Well, first of all-look at her. She look like a character from indian hindi soaps. Specially the ones who are against the lead character/victim. She looks bad. How could the judges even consider her for Miss India. I dont know what the Miss India judges saw live on stage but through my TV set all i could see was disproportionate facial features.

I think we have to select Miss India Judges carefully. There should be one Miss India Judges pageant.

To me the formula is simple. Forget the beauty-brains balance that we look out for in Miss India. Just select the hottest, cutest, sexiest most gorgeous girl the you can find. Once she wins Miss India, but her through a brain bootcamp and make her intelligent. We cant improve on beauty but brains can be improved. After all, look at our previous Miss Indias' who've won international pageants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment